The new Toyota Proace CITY Electric represents a substantial extension of Toyota Professional's product line in electric light vans and associated passenger vehicles, establishing the brand as a prominent contender in Europe's compact van sector. In November, the new Proace City Electric will be released in Europe.
The Proace CITY Electric has a 50kWt battery with a range of 271-274 km on L1 and 269 km on L2. The new Toyota was tested with half the payload for the quoted range.
All Proace CITY Electric versions include a 136 horsepower / 100 kW electric engine that drives the front wheels. A lithium-ion battery and an integrated DC charger are also part of the driveline.
The lithium-ion battery is hidden beneath the cargo floor, freeing up valuable loading space. The electric van battery has a capacity of 50 kWh and is made up of 216 cells arranged in 18 modules. When completely charged, this provides a WLTP range of between 269 and 274 kilometers and a peak speed of 135 km/h. The new Toyota Proace CITY Electric van can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 11.2 seconds, and from 80 km/h to 120 km/h in 8.9 seconds.
- 16-inch gray steel rims (215/65 R16)
- 1 sliding door with window on HS
- Halogen lights
- Swing out rear doors with window.
- Black bumpers
- Black side mirrors with heat
- Manual air conditioning
- 2 keys, 1 with remote opener
- DAB + radio with a hands-free system for telephone
- Extra protective floor in front
- Electric parking brake
- Hill assist control (ESC + hac)
- Rear parking sensors
- Electric windows
- Twilight sensor for auto light
- Front and side airbags
- 2 charging cables are included with each car, emergency charging cable and charging box cable
- E call
The starting price for Toyota Proace CITY Electric: 29,400 euros.