The Peugeot e-Traveller is a versatile and spacious electric van that can accommodate up to nine passengers or a large cargo volume. It offers a range of up to 211 miles, fast charging capability, and advanced features to make every journey comfortable and convenient. The e-Traveller is available in four trim levels, but the Allure version is specially designed for transport professionals who need a reliable and efficient vehicle for their business.
What makes the Peugeot e-Traveller Allure stand out?
The Peugeot e-Traveller Allure is ideal for transport professionals who want to offer their customers a premium and eco-friendly service. The Allure trim level includes the following features:
- A 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and a wireless smartphone charging pad.
- A head-up display that projects key information such as speed, navigation, and driving aids onto the windscreen.
- A panoramic glass roof that can be covered or uncovered by an electric blind creates a bright and airy cabin.
- A hands-free sliding side door that opens and closes automatically when the driver approaches with the key in their pocket.
- A leather steering wheel and gear knob, as well as a leather-effect dashboard and door panels.
- A rear-view camera and parking sensors, as well as blind spot monitoring and lane departure warning systems.
- A heated driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment, armrest, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- A modular seating configuration allows the second and third rows to be folded, removed, or slid forward and backward, creating up to 4,900 liters of load space.
How does the Peugeot e-Traveller Allure perform?
The Peugeot e-Traveller Allure is powered by a 100 kW (136 hp) electric motor and a 50 kWh or 75 kWh battery, depending on the chosen body length. The 50 kWh battery offers a range of up to 143 miles, while the 75 kWh battery extends the range to up to 211 miles, according to the WLTP cycle. The e-Traveller Allure can be charged from 0 to 80% in 30 minutes using a 100 kW rapid charger or in 5 hours using an 11 kW wallbox. The e-Traveller Allure also comes with a free six-month subscription to the Free2Move mobility service, which gives access to more than 220,000 public charging points across Europe.
The Peugeot e-Traveller Allure has three driving modes: Eco, Normal, and Power, which adjusts the power output and energy consumption according to the driving conditions and preferences. The e-Traveller Allure also has a regenerative braking system that recovers energy when decelerating or braking and a brake mode that increases the regenerative braking effect and reduces brake pedal use. In Power mode, the e-Traveller Allure has a top speed of 84 mph and can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in 10.8 seconds.